Privacy statement of ISA B.V.
This privacy statement explains how ISA Pharmaceuticals uses and protects any information that you provide to us when you visit our website and correspond with us. ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V. is the data controller for our website and the data controller for other interactions that you may have with ISA Pharmaceuticals.
What information do we collect?
You can contact us via e-mail. If you contact us, we will collect your name, company and phone number, and any other information you provide us with, in order to communicate with you.
If you are one of our suppliers, prospects, or partners, we may process limited personal data in the course of our business relations with you, for example, when we purchase goods and services, or when you request more information about our business. Such personal data may include your company, name and title, e-mail address, telephone number, address, and where applicable, credit registrations and credit limits.
If you are participating/have participated in an ISA Pharmaceuticals Clinical Research study and you have a question, comment, or complaint about an ISA Pharmaceuticals product or about your experience in a Clinical Research study, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number or any other contact information you can give us in order to respond to your message.
You may also contact us with a question, comment or complaint regarding any event that you have heard about regarding another person who has participated in an ISA Pharmaceuticals Clinical Research study. In such a case, we will collect your name, email address, telephone number or any other contact information you can give us in order to respond to your message.
We also collect information on the use of our website via cookies. Please view the section, “Cookies,” below for more information.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
– We may use the information you provide us with when you contact us regarding enquiries, comments, or complaints that you may have when conducting business with ISA Pharmaceuticals.
– If you are one of our suppliers, prospects or partners, we use your information in order to establish and fulfil our contracted responsibilities with you. This may include verifying your identity, communicating with you, and providing you with information, products and services. We also use your information for legitimate interests in documenting and managing our internal administration.
– If you are a person who has received an ISA Pharmaceuticals product in a Clinical Research study, or if you have a comment or question about someone else who has received an ISA Pharmaceuticals Clinical Research study, ISA will take seriously all such questions or comments, and will respond to your question or comment within one month. Alternatively, if the investigation will take longer than one month, you will receive a response within three months.
– We might use the data we gain from use of the website and your interactions with us for market research in pursuance of our legitimate interests in improving our provision of information, products and services. This may include us following up with partners and prospects in relation to the products that they have viewed on the website. If you do not wish to get such communications, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or reach out to your respective ISA Pharmaceuticals contact.
– If necessary, we might use your information in order to comply with applicable laws and for the legitimate purpose of protecting our legal rights – for example, regarding legal claims, compliance, regulatory, or investigative purposes. This could include sharing your data with third parties, such as governmental authorities or law enforcement officials.
How do we share your personal information with third parties?
If required to perform a service you request from us or to follow-up on your enquiries, we can share your information with third party service providers, for example e-mail and hosting providers, suppliers and delivery services. Third party service providers will process your information on behalf of ISA Pharmaceuticals for the purposes above. When we share your data with these parties, we make sure that appropriate safeguards are taken to protect your information.
Some ISA Pharmaceuticals partners and service providers may be located outside of the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you have participated in an ISA Pharmaceuticals Clinical Research study (or have a comment about someone else that participated in such a study), your name and contact information will be kept entirely confidential inside of ISA Pharmaceuticals, unless it is necessary to investigate an issue with someone outside of the company. Your information would only be shared with someone who has signed a confidentiality agreement with ISA Pharmaceuticals. You may also request that your name/contact information not be shared outside of ISA Pharmaceuticals, although this could mean that your issue cannot be fully investigated.
For service providers and third parties outside of the EEA that are not subject to an adequacy decision from the European Commission, we apply EU approved model clauses or rely on the Binding Corporate Rules of our suppliers. If you wish to hear more about these safeguards, please contact us as explained at the end of this text.
For how long will we store your data?
We retain information about you only for as long as we need it for the purposes for which it was collected.
For example, if you are a business contact of ISA Pharmaceuticals, ISA Pharmaceuticals will keep your information for the duration of the relationship you or your company has with us and after the end of that relationship for as long as necessary to perform the purposes set out above or to comply with legal obligations.
If you are a Clinical Research study participant (or someone who wants to comment on someone else’s study participation), your information could be kept for 25 years, according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
How do we protect your data?
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place technical and organizational measures to safeguard and secure the information we process from you.
What are your rights?
You are entitled to ask ISA Pharmaceuticals for an overview of the information we have about you and also to correct or delete certain data, restrict processing of your data, or to ask ISA Pharmaceuticals to transfer some of this information to other organizations. You can also object to some processing of your information and, where ISA Pharmaceuticals has asked for your consent to process your information, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
We hope that we can satisfy queries you may have about the way we process your data. If you have any concerns about how we process your data, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you wish to opt out of receiving our commercial messages, you can also do so by at any time using the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of such e-mails.
In the event you have unresolved concerns, you also have the right to contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority or your local data protection authority. We hope this will not be necessary and would like to assure you we will do our best to resolve any dissatisfaction you may have.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
If you have any questions
If you have any questions requests with regard to this privacy statement, please contact us via email@example.com or at the following address:
ISA Pharmaceuticals B.V.
Attn. Chief Operations Officer
De Limes 7
NL-2342 DH Oegstgeest
Changes and applicable law
ISA Pharmaceuticals may change this privacy statement from time to time by updating this page. This privacy statement is effective from December 2020. This privacy statement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Netherlands.